Redflags® from ThinkCyber is a highly innovative software product that uniquely applies behavioural and learning science to deliver ongoing, context-aware and real-time security awareness − helping people make secure decisions day in, day out.
Redflags® delivers security awareness directly on peoples’ devices maximising engagement rate. It allows you to reduce risk, target actual behaviours and measure behaviour change.
To train your people to best protect themselves, they need ongoing awareness of risks
Redflags® Ongoing Awareness
The simplest element of Redflags® drip-feeds snippets of content directly onto people’s device.
• Engage your staff with interesting stories and real-life examples, making security relevant to their role and personal lives.
• Drive engagement with eye-catching, brief and digestible content delivered direct to their desktop, reducing barriers to engagement.
• Maintain awareness, keeping security front of mind with content drip-fed little and often.
To reduce cyber security incidents we need to target the behaviours that drive them
Redflags® Behaviour Triggers
Unique real-time security interventions, at the point of risk.
• Support people with gentle nudges to guide behaviours when they occur.
• Apply behavioural science theory to enhance intervention effectiveness.
• Gain visibility of risky behaviours taking place: from phishing to misdirected emails, online safety to data uploads.
Annual training isn’t enough.
Redflags® Learning Reinforcement
Complement ongoing awareness, reinforce learning outcomes with brief reminders.
• Reinforce and embed awareness, with short tips and reminders.
• Respond to incidents and events, with rapid delivery of relevant guidance when needed.
• Maximise engagement by delivering reminders only when relevant (to the risk) applications are in use.
Measure behaviour change and engagement
• Adapt your campaigns based on behaviour based metrics.
• Baseline behaviours with or without interventions.
• Measure engagement to give you the compliance data you need, as well as unique visibility of staff risky behaviours.
• Manage and measure content groups.
Redflags® takes a campaign-based approach to behaviour change, focusing on a few behaviours at a time to see measurable change.
- Track risky behaviours with or without intervention; examples include plugging in a USB, data import/export from websites, email attachment handling and more.
- Deliver short snippets of content to educate on cyber threats and secure behaviours.
- Deliver “cognitive nudges” to specific risky behaviours, right there at the point of risk.
- Reinforce understanding and behaviours with contextual reminders and tips.
- Measure engagement and successful behaviour change, informing your next campaign.
Redflags® NCSC Assured Stories
Our NCSC assured stories represent a pre-packaged subset of the Redflags® toolkit. The Security Stories 1.0 course comprises a curated set of 21 Stories delivering a full cyber security awareness syllabus. English language only.
The NCSC Assured Training scheme covers Security Stories 1.0 training material and our management systems for administering and delivering the course.